Planning an event is a great way to dedicate your time to helping the animals of Japan. A few hours of your work will drive thousands of dollars in help for the rescued animals.
We plan each event with a central committee of members that do things like:
- Brainstorm ideas for fundraisers
- Research and meet with rescue groups in Tokyo
- Meet with venue owners and choose location for events
- Negotiate with venue owners for the fundraisers
- Gather raffle prizes
- Create marketing materials
- Distribute marketing materials
- Translate information to Japanese
Our committee is full of fun people who love animals and want to help. We love meeting new people!
Our meetings are usually held over Skype so that we use everyone’s time in the most efficient way possible. We will have meetings for about two months leading up to each event.
Please message our Facebook Page if you’re interested in joining the planning committee or sponsoring the event under your business’s name.